got a ban on the server

You cannot play on [762] any more? Come here to ask why.
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
HalcoR-=|RUS|=-

got a ban on the server

Postby HalcoR-=|RUS|=- » November 8th, 2019, 8:11 pm

Moscow time 2019-11-08 21-30-53
I took bf109, the anti-aircraft gun killed me.
I took BF 109 again, a player killed me (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ)after which he wrote in a chat (wait in line)ok, he did not fly long and quickly died.Hence the next in line I.He killed me again on a plane.He flew again not for long.
Substantially okhuyv from such impudence I killed him as soon as possible.
And here in the general chat the rap player writes with a nickname (Adlerkralle272) (..Halco tk for plane..)
I ask you to punish these (barmaley)=>>>(SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ & Adlerkralle272)
П.С. (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ & Adlerkralle272) что-бы у вас хуй на лбу вырос !

pureperversions
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: got a ban on the server

Postby pureperversions » November 8th, 2019, 10:53 pm

So yet again you are not waiting in line, teamkilling and insulting players and to add that you are insulting players who are reporting you for teamkilling.
You only follow the rules when it suits you and this isn't the first or second time so you should be due a very big ban at least or even permant ban

HalcoR-=|RUS|=- wrote:Moscow time 2019-11-08 21-30-53
I took bf109, the anti-aircraft gun killed me.
I took BF 109 again, a player killed me (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ)after which he wrote in a chat (wait in line)ok, he did not fly long and quickly died.Hence the next in line I.He killed me again on a plane.He flew again not for long.
Substantially okhuyv from such impudence I killed him as soon as possible.
And here in the general chat the rap player writes with a nickname (Adlerkralle272) (..Halco tk for plane..)
I ask you to punish these (barmaley)=>>>(SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ & Adlerkralle272)
П.С. (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ & Adlerkralle272) что-бы у вас хуй на лбу вырос !

HalcoR-=|RUS|=-

Postby HalcoR-=|RUS|=- » November 9th, 2019, 3:03 am

And so again, the player (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ) killed me two times in a row and took hold of me two times in a row (BF 109).
After which I wrote in the chat all that I think about him and that I remember.
After that I killed the player (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ), without waiting for him to kill me.
And in the general chat, the player with the nickname (Adlerkralle272) writes (HALCO TK for the plane ..)and i get ban.
follow the chronology

pureperversions
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby pureperversions » November 9th, 2019, 2:13 pm

You took the plane died. You then admit you didn't wait in line and took the plane again. He took the plane and because you where so close and trying to take the plane again when he got in first the plane killed you. He did not tk you the plane spawn with him inside did.

He took the plane again If you had report him he would of been warned. He died the. You teamkilled him. At this point you have both broken rules by not waiting in line. He has not teamkilled you you have died by plane spawn and from his score of -4 he could of only accidentally killed you once not twice as you claim you have lied to admins before so I do not trust your claims

then you teamkilled him for plane then someone teamkilled you because you tryed to tk for plane. Then your friend tk the other guy and then some else tryed to tk him.

Then you got reported and now want us to punish the guy who reported you who did nothing wrong and you insult him in Russian on this forum
Since YOU started all this and your past actions you got banned. The other two people team killing got kicked.

Its simple stop being idiot to others and report them instead and this would of been solved easly

HalcoR-=|RUS|=-

Postby HalcoR-=|RUS|=- » November 11th, 2019, 6:05 am

Very cute.Do you want to make me an idiot?What are these complexes?

Now point by point.
1)I took a plane (bf 109). Killed by fire (Bofors 40 mm).
2)I came to the point of appearance of the aircraft (bf 109).
2.1)At this time, the player (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ) was behind the camouflage net. (I had no idea what he was doing there.)
3)The plane appeared.I got on a plane.
3.1)At this time, the player (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ) was behind the camouflage net.
4)A player (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ) fired a rifle at my head (k-98).(I did not take a screenshot.)
4.1)I was reborn.I was on the airfield.I fired a rifle (K 98) at the player’s plane (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ).(Therefore, -4.)
4.2)The player (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ) was killed by enemy fire.
5)The plane (BF 109) appeared.I took the pilot's seat.
5.1)A player (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ) fired a rifle at my head (k-98). (I took a screenshot.)
6)My friend shot a player (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ) from a rifle (k-98). (I took a screenshot.)Image
7)I was reborn.I was on the airfield.
7.1)The player (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ) started writing (wait in line)&(!r halcor wait in line)(Screenshot above.)
8)I killed the player (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ) as soon as I noticed him.
8.1)Player (Adlerkralle272) writes (HALCO TK for the plane ..) and i get ban. (I took a screenshot.)Image

Yes, I insulted these "WONDERFUL" players on this forum.Yes, I really think so.About the player (SH | 1CA L.L.HERRAIZ).
A player (Adlerkralle 272) fell under a hot hand.No need to climb with your altruism.

I do not speak English.I speak and think Russian.I use Google translate.It took me a lot of time to write this post.
Google translator distort words and distort meanings.I'm tired.I am not a masochist.I don't want to play on your server anymore.
bb ;)

L.L.HERRAIZ

Postby L.L.HERRAIZ » November 11th, 2019, 5:52 pm

Halcor, you should try to be a little bit honest and make you a favor, if Pure, or the Admins, "catch" you dont try to accuse falsely other players. I'm sorry if i spanw before you and i arrived to the BF109 spawn point before you. I supose you was trying to be in a plane at the same time that your mate Waximus (who toke the stuka) but you stealed the BF not waiting in line and i warned you, after your death you team kill me for the plane. And yes, after that i team killed you, I asume my mistake and apologyze.
I hope you was nervous becasue of the inminent battle in CMP but you should know that 762, at this time, needs good and fair players and games and you didnt play like this quite often.
Thanks Pure for all this "disgusting" work, and Halcor, I recomend you again to be a little be honest, recognize your miste, apologyze for that and try to enjoy and play fair next time.

Good afternnot all,

L.L.Herraiz

pureperversions
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby pureperversions » November 12th, 2019, 2:42 pm

oops sorry just noticed i miss a few ? regarding you getting into the planes and getting killed

Return to “You are banned?”