mr Store Dyr has to go

I wish to register a complaint!
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
SturmFlim13
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Re: mr Store Dyr has to go

Postby SturmFlim13 » October 4th, 2019, 9:41 am

@pantsu

You say about Capro:
"people scoring high on narcissism tests are typically found offended by the most trivial of comments directed towards them."
"quite indicative of low maturity levels or insecurity."

So you claim he is a narcissist, immature and insecure. That feels you have a prejudice towards Capro and you want to make an easy score to put him in discredit (please elaborate about this, maybe I am totally wrong?). You do not take into account the circumstances, and make overall black and white conclusions. However life is more complex than that my friend :D . I can only imagine the amount of stress admins have to endure every time they have to deal with players on their servers. In the end every admin can have a (temporary) mental breakdown. Everyone who would be put in their position would sooner or later have the same fate. It does not imply they cannot come back from such a situation, also maybe 'mental breakdown' is not really the correct wording for Capro's state of mind.

What I am trying to de here is to make sure Capro hears about my point of view, maybe it helps him see he might have reacted pretty harsh in the situation (which I think it is). I try to de-escalate the situation, because in the end of the day I know both people (Capro and STore) are good people, and the situation seems just silly to me.

pantsu

Re: mr Store Dyr has to go

Postby pantsu » October 4th, 2019, 5:41 pm

SturmFlim13 wrote:@pantsu

You say about Capro:
"people scoring high on narcissism tests are typically found offended by the most trivial of comments directed towards them."
"quite indicative of low maturity levels or insecurity."

So you claim he is a narcissist, immature and insecure. That feels you have a prejudice towards Capro and you want to make an easy score to put him in discredit (please elaborate about this, maybe I am totally wrong?).

people scoring high on narcissism tests are typically found offended by the most trivial of comments directed towards them. in my career for example requires thick skin, stoicism and a professional attitude since we're in positions of authority. getting offended by a small comment like that (over the internet no less which further strikes me as odd) is quite indicative of low maturity levels or insecurity.

made no direct claim towards sir caprogreene but your inference was not without reason one could imagine. if making observations is 'prejudice' then i suppose we're all guilty, including sir caprogreene himself. ;)

SturmFlim13 wrote:You do not take into account the circumstances, and make overall black and white conclusions. However life is more complex than that my friend :D . I can only imagine the amount of stress admins have to endure every time they have to deal with players on their servers. In the end every admin can have a (temporary) mental breakdown. Everyone who would be put in their position would sooner or later have the same fate. It does not imply they cannot come back from such a situation, also maybe 'mental breakdown' is not really the correct wording for Capro's state of mind.

What I am trying to de here is to make sure Capro hears about my point of view, maybe it helps him see he might have reacted pretty harsh in the situation (which I think it is). I try to de-escalate the situation, because in the end of the day I know both people (Capro and STore) are good people, and the situation seems just silly to me.

it is entirely impossible to take into account every circumstance because the outcomes are inexhaustible and we could spend an infinite amount of time deducing, "well, what if this happened and they shook hands rather than feud over perfect trifles?". stress/mental health is not a reasonable excuse for mistreating others although some people might make it their reason. but what are the canons of being reasonable? responsible? ability to accept consequences? how do you quantify a 'good' person over the internet and how they should react under 'stressful' (sitting on a computer chair many kilometers away from each other) conditions? :lol:
add me on steam if you want to play together

Return to “Report Player”