mr Store Dyr has to go

I wish to register a complaint!
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
CaproGreene
Server Admin
Server Admin

mr Store Dyr has to go

Postby CaproGreene » September 20th, 2019, 5:07 pm

Everytime i log into the server mr Store Dyr starts flaminig and complaining about me, my game behaviour and how i personal killed the 762 server population and community. Even on the russian server.

Several times I asked him to come with evidence, evidence about cheating, hacking and depopulating the 762 servers.

I also asked him to start a forum topic about me. But I think he refuses. So I will do that for him but this time with his game tag on it. He can post all his footage (pics, vids) showing proof against me, here in this topic.

He emailed me why I have banned him on the #2 server and why he still is banned. Well server rules are clear, banning and bantime is up to the admin team. Not to him.

He even threatend me to come with pics where in his view its overclear that I wasnt that (understatement) good to very close relatives.

In the past we have seen more manipulative behaviour from him, now its enough.

We wait and see his reactions.

CaproGreene
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: mr Store Dyr has to go

Postby CaproGreene » September 20th, 2019, 5:23 pm

He constantly called me a liar, why? Show proof!

So today I was playing since a month this game again and after I emailed him I didnt expect such a flaming game experience.

We shared a lot of real good times and even in our recent light I definitely prefer that we resolve our little intermezzos between you and me.
Guess he was only hoping the ban was lifted....

Anyway see you around somewhere, take care.
How wrong I was, this guy is Toxic!

Below is the exact email. You tried to help somebody and then you get loads of shit. Its enough.

Outlook voor iOS downloaden
Van: xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Verzonden: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:30:07 PM
Aan:xxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Around

Greetings oldtimer!

We shared a lot of real good times and even in our recent light I definitely prefer that we resolve our little intermezzos between you and me.

I hope we agree on that we want the best for the FH2 community.

Tried to connect to 762 server#2 last night and to my surprise the ban is still active.

Odi was on TS and I asked him if he could unban me. He seemed quite surprised that a global banlist is in effect. We talked a bit about you and recent events correlated. I repeatedly suggested that we fix this internally but Odi thinks its best I make a public post asking you why?

I suggest we have a talk on TS as soon as possible. What time are you available?

Best wishes

xxx

Outlook voor iOS downloaden
Van: xxxxxxxxx
Verzonden: Sunday, September 15, 2019 6:19:04 PM
Aan: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: Around

Looking at the servers this sunday, 18:00, 1 player in, I was preparing a post to you, then i saw your mail in my rule set.

Its ok, wont mail the one I was thinking of. Its about being right or getting that.

Odi is Pontius Pilatus. Its hanging time and Its my turn.

The ban was never registered, i did not made a post on the admin forum. So its strange you cant play on the nr 2 server. If I ban a player Its just for 1 day, After that Papa has to do his work by getting your key in the ban list.

But as we know technical and functionaliteit server maintenance is not as we know it.

Just ask Papa in forum why you cant log in to server 2. It has nothing to do with me. And I think that you know that.

Whats more: admin team is dead, servers are weak, cheaters are ruling the game. Dont start now, but I know.

Ok Thats it, my advice, dont pull the card to hang me, then ppl like Johnny fy will become leaders.

I dont have any person interest, dont and cant

Zo 15-9-2019 18:30
I dont have any person interest, dont and cant play the game anymore.

If you get your head above the field they will chop it.

762 is ok but failed to make a decent ban policy like PR2.

Odi wants me to talk to the devs, but they already know my points to cut cheaters off. Only they wont implement any suggestions. Its me myself and I for the devs.

Anyway see you around somewhere, take care.

CaproGreene
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby CaproGreene » September 20th, 2019, 6:06 pm

**** Breaking News ***

mr Store just send me an email (#1 the tip of the iceberg, so we can expect muuuuuuccccccchhhhhhh more). He wants me to post that for him :roll: :roll: :roll: Blackmail???? tell me!

some confused lines and pictures of gameplay long long time ago, a year or something??? Strange I was hoping for explosive pics and footage and more recent ones!

But before he again starts to accuse me for lying, this was my reply: do it yourself freak

Edit!!!

I didnt know the russian server had a ranking system. Thanks to mr Store (this link was in his mail) i know now:

https://russianhope2.com/stats/?pid=465166183

CaproGreene
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby CaproGreene » September 20th, 2019, 7:05 pm

**** Breaking News ***

After above post I received 3 new emails from mr Store.

Challenging and provocative. Why, I wonder.

Is he the new mr Boo...............................................

Will be continued!

papafh2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby papafh2 » September 20th, 2019, 10:08 pm

CaproGreene
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby CaproGreene » September 21st, 2019, 7:45 am

Thx for the vid. This is exactly what I mean.

As we can see there is a lively discussion about the quality and playerbase of the 762 servers. Mainly technical reasons and arguments. Then out of a sudden (10:43) it gets personal. see also 11:45 and was kicked by me at 11:59.

Then he comes back in the game and immediately flames (13:30) the next line: "never met anyone more full of shit then caproo".

So the kick as a warning wasn't enough. Banned at 13:47.

Being an admin of a server is hard ungrateful work. ppl like him cost a lot of extra time. For years i was patient with him but that comes to an end.

see also: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1183&p=9694&hilit=storedyr#p9694

DTBG.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby DTBG. » September 21st, 2019, 1:02 pm

Sad to see that in 4 months everything went wrong with this game...

papafh2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby papafh2 » September 27th, 2019, 5:28 am

:oops: :evil:

SturmFlim13
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Postby SturmFlim13 » October 4th, 2019, 12:13 am

I am a bit disappointed Capro. I get you sometimes get enough of "certain players" which "cost you a lot of time", but looking at that video I disagree with that ban completely.

Let me say this, I do not know anything else what is going on between the 2 of of you (capro and Store) except what I see in the video, but it is Ts4 who starts complaining (with good arguments I have to say but a bit salty) and Store becomes salty towards you at said moments, but instead of asking what he means (maybe it was a sarcastic tone?) there is a kick.

He comes back in and does his rant about you, and by that time yes you are right, but imagine you get kicked.

SO he (Store) comes back somewhat angry, the damage was already done, and his rant was childish but not something which really holds. A more cool and friendly approach brings us the longest way, from both sides, but especially from the admins. I think a friendly tone would have helped in that situation more than the ban.

Yes you can say you are totally in you right as admin because server rules forbid saying ""never met anyone more full of shit then [Fil in admin name]" to admins. But hey it's someone you know (Store, the furniture type player in our community) and all times I talked and played with him I never had the feeling he is bad as a person.

There is frustration sometimes from players sides (I did notice that with Store sometimes) and yes people are people, they complain. But your remarks that players should not complain without contributing to solutions???? that is a whole discussion on it's own, but I have already the idea there is no such thing as obligated participation in solutions, and also people will always make remarks (which is not always complaining, especially when they actually do have good arguments).

Last but not least, I hope to play again soon with you guys, see you on the other end of the mg42 hehe

pantsu

Postby pantsu » October 4th, 2019, 6:24 am

SturmFlim13 wrote:I am a bit disappointed Capro. I get you sometimes get enough of "certain players" which "cost you a lot of time", but looking at that video I disagree with that ban completely.

Let me say this, I do not know anything else what is going on between the 2 of of you (capro and Store) except what I see in the video, but it is Ts4 who starts complaining (with good arguments I have to say but a bit salty) and Store becomes salty towards you at said moments, but instead of asking what he means (maybe it was a sarcastic tone?) there is a kick.

He comes back in and does his rant about you, and by that time yes you are right, but imagine you get kicked.

SO he (Store) comes back somewhat angry, the damage was already done, and his rant was childish but not something which really holds. A more cool and friendly approach brings us the longest way, from both sides, but especially from the admins. I think a friendly tone would have helped in that situation more than the ban.

Yes you can say you are totally in you right as admin because server rules forbid saying ""never met anyone more full of shit then [Fil in admin name]" to admins. But hey it's someone you know (Store, the furniture type player in our community) and all times I talked and played with him I never had the feeling he is bad as a person.

There is frustration sometimes from players sides (I did notice that with Store sometimes) and yes people are people, they complain. But your remarks that players should not complain without contributing to solutions???? that is a whole discussion on it's own, but I have already the idea there is no such thing as obligated participation in solutions, and also people will always make remarks (which is not always complaining, especially when they actually do have good arguments).

people scoring high on narcissism tests are typically found offended by the most trivial of comments directed towards them. in my career for example requires thick skin, stoicism and a professional attitude since we're in positions of authority. getting offended by a small comment like that (over the internet no less which further strikes me as odd) is quite indicative of low maturity levels or insecurity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rph_1DODXDU
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ban_dihydrogen_monoxide
add me on steam if you want to play together ;)

Return to “Report Player”