Player Styv - Teamkill for fun

I wish to register a complaint!
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
Bubu_fhsw

Player Styv - Teamkill for fun

Postby Bubu_fhsw » July 21st, 2019, 5:57 pm

Hello everyone,

Sorry to start this topic here, but today's actions forced me to do so.

I am admin from old FHSW Europe Community for BF1942. The community has one game server, TS server (along Discord), and forums. Unfortunately, we had to ban a player with the same in-game name Styv from the game server due to constant harrasment of players with teamkilling for fun.

After the ban would expire or we would unban him as per his requests for unban, Styv started to do the same actions over and over again. We resolved to banning him from the game server for good, as well as banning him from our forums.

Unfortunately, Styv started to seek my person at TS and constantly demanded an unban, trying to pursuade me that we won't do such actions again. After couple of months, I banned him from TS as well.

For archive reasons, we (at FHSW) merged the topics about Styv into the one, which can be found here: http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/21-745-1 (I apologise for any ads that may show up on the page, we use a free domain for our forum. Please, use AdBlock)

Today and yesterday I was playing a couple of rounds at 762th ranking. Sadly, Styv teamkilled me multiple times, sometimes saying sorry, sometimes not. He would wait until no one is looking, shot me, writing an apology "I didn't see your name tag over a fence", while standing 3-4 meters from me. Another example from yesterday is when I was teamkilled in APC, when he took a Sherman tank, inside of ABC zone.
I made a couple of reports while in game using !r function, however, I stopped reporting the occasions today. He reacted with couple of reports onto my name - e.g. reported that I am firing at friendly vehicles, etc.

Unfortunately, I have no pictures, but I would believe a logs file from server console would be available. If not, I can endure his actions in order to take screenshots as I am 100% confident he will not stop such actions.

Player Styv: http://www.762-ranking.de/fh2stats/?pag ... 7082&ln=en

Thanks very much,

Bubu

pureperversions
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Player Styv - Teamkill for fun

Postby pureperversions » July 22nd, 2019, 2:38 pm

thanks for the post, he got kicked yesterday evening for similar behaviour and had multiple people compling about him after his kick, i will keep eye out for him and sure other admins will to

Bubu_fhsw

Postby Bubu_fhsw » July 24th, 2019, 7:11 pm

Thanks pureperversions!

Bubu

Quarkbaellchen
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Postby Quarkbaellchen » August 10th, 2019, 10:12 pm

He did the same to me. Every time that he was on the server. He is an unfair player. Last night i pleased Sahad to give him a time out.

Return to “Report Player”