BANNED

You cannot play on [762] any more? Come here to ask why.
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
Krzysztof_Kononowicz

BANNED

Postby Krzysztof_Kononowicz » July 7th, 2019, 9:41 pm

[*] My fucking brother who plays in this game make fake account (xxxCaproGreene) in my computer and he played and was killing teamfriends. AND I GOT BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Capro for my fucked brother. I love you bro. :)

Could you, admins UNLOCK my account other IP please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

papafh2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Re: BANNED

Postby papafh2 » July 8th, 2019, 6:56 am

Krzysztof_Kononowicz wrote:[*] My fucking brother who plays in this game make fake account (xxxCaproGreene) in my computer and he played and was killing teamfriends. AND I GOT BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Capro for my fucked brother. I love you bro. :)

Could you, admins UNLOCK my account other IP please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Krzysztof,

was it the first time that your Brother Play FH2?

Have a Good Day!

papa

x4funI<ODIUM>I
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby x4funI<ODIUM>I » July 8th, 2019, 8:03 am

Guys this is the news section. Moved.
Best Regards / MfG
x4fun I<ODIUM>I.

Krzysztof_Kononowicz

Postby Krzysztof_Kononowicz » July 11th, 2019, 6:16 pm

PAPA FH2 could you unban xxxCaproGreene

Krzysztof_Kononowicz

Postby Krzysztof_Kononowicz » July 11th, 2019, 6:17 pm

papafh2 wrote:
Krzysztof_Kononowicz wrote:[*] My fucking brother who plays in this game make fake account (xxxCaproGreene) in my computer and he played and was killing teamfriends. AND I GOT BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Capro for my fucked brother. I love you bro. :)

Hi Krzysztof,

Have a Good Day!

papa

Can you unban xxxCaproGreene

papafh2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby papafh2 » July 11th, 2019, 6:33 pm

Krzysztof_Kononowicz wrote:
papafh2 wrote:

Hi Krzysztof,

Have a Good Day!

papa

Can you give me an answer to my Question? Was this the First Time that your Brother Play on our Server?

JamesFeifer

Postby JamesFeifer » July 11th, 2019, 6:51 pm

If Krzysztof was telling truth yesterday, his brothers in game name is Franciszek_Dolas and it was not his first time on the server, I actually remember his first time on the server and he was teamkilling everyone so... sorry for intruding this discussion, I hope it may help tho

Krzysztof_Kononowicz

Postby Krzysztof_Kononowicz » July 11th, 2019, 8:23 pm

JamesFeifer wrote:If Krzysztof was telling truth yesterday, his brothers in game name is Franciszek_Dolas and it was not his first time on the server, I actually remember his first time on the server and he was teamkilling everyone so... sorry for intruding this discussion, I hope it may help tho

Thanks You Feifer, but if they ban my brother, they will ban me. Me and he have one computer and one IP
Last edited by Krzysztof_Kononowicz on July 11th, 2019, 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Krzysztof_Kononowicz

Postby Krzysztof_Kononowicz » July 11th, 2019, 8:25 pm

papafh2 wrote:
Krzysztof_Kononowicz wrote:
papafh2 wrote:
Hi Krzysztof,

Have a Good Day!

papa

Can you give me an answer to my Question? Was this the First Time that your Brother Play on our Server?

His account are: xxxCaproGreene and Franciszek_Dolas, but do not ban him because WE HAVE SAME COMPUTER AND GAME. He started play in 2018 in SP.

Return to “You are banned?”