das kleine problem

Everything that does not fit the other categories.
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
pantsu

das kleine problem

Postby pantsu » February 19th, 2019, 9:25 pm

i do not have any screenshots, perhaps a log file exist but earlier today m4tteo repeatably abused the report function in teamchat by false reporting rasbobonayanaty who was on the enemy team for 'flaming' (i did not observe any such behavior from rasbobonayanaty but he did exchange a few words which i could only discern as playful, competitive banter. the log file might give us a more objective view?) when ironically m4tteo is quite often guilty of the offense he tried to report rasbobonayanaty for.

personally m4tteo's hack accusations do not bother me, they actually arouse amusement. now it seems my 21% accuracy with a rifle is a serious cause for concern in comparison to other players who have much higher values like al sahad, gotkai madmoo, 0rnstein, Cpt. Mike and even m4tteo himself all have more than twice my accuracy with the rifle.

i will however add there is an annoying aspect to the refractor 2 engine network code which punishes high ping players: our shots do not register despite hitting the target and as the blood spray effect/decal appears. perhaps my accuracy could be 50% too if my ping were a 2 digit integer. i have made this tiny because it is quite inconsequential and not really important.

so m4tteo let us discuss like proper adults instead of disrupting other players ingame with our quarrel; why do you believe i cheat? i'm right here, you said ingame i was hiding my true identity but i've never hid the fact i was nice_girl, even my first post on this forum clearly states i am nice_girl. ^_^
pm me if you want to be friends on Steam! ;o)

pantsu

Re: das kleine problem

Postby pantsu » February 19th, 2019, 10:17 pm

herr m4tteo, i 100% understand if you do not wish to respond to my plea for an honest discussion, i would not force anyone beyond their own ability if it made them uncomfortable or they had to dedicate more effort than simply spamming "stfu" and other obscenities in team chat. :D

Jonatronathan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Jonatronathan » February 19th, 2019, 11:43 pm

I thought you were tap n rack 0_o

pantsu

Postby pantsu » February 20th, 2019, 12:35 am

Jonatronathan wrote:I thought you were tap n rack 0_o

i recall capro greene and ultimatum brought up the same name about a few months ago last year but why they suspect me of being this person is unknown. :shock:

Return to “General Discussion”