Strange Explusion

You cannot play on [762] any more? Come here to ask why.
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
ClementLaSoluce

Strange Explusion

Postby ClementLaSoluce » October 27th, 2018, 1:39 pm

25/10/18, I was excluded from the server by a certain CaproGreene around 18:30. He defamed me by accusing my pseudo (which is the same one that I use on this forum) to have a link with the Final Solution. He went into a delirium about Adolf Eichmann that never in my most twisted reflections I could have imagined. "La Soluce" for info just means the solution abbreviated, that is to say that I am "clever" (it's just a pseudo, I'm not arrogant). I use it on other sites and games that have nothing to do with World War 2. We should stop paranoia. After, I have nothing against nobody, this game is great and I never had problems before, I did in the past some "teamkills" because I am very awkward (and I have suffered a few too :)), but I never had anything inappropriate. The way I was treated without being able to defend myself is shameful.

I hope everything will work out quickly !

Yours truly

Clément La Soluce

PS : Sorry for my bad english, I am still learning this language !

pureperversions
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Strange Explusion

Postby pureperversions » October 27th, 2018, 9:02 pm

Well for starters you where asked to explain your name a few times and where evasive and sarcastic so you where kicked by me you could of changed your name but came back and where evasive again.

ClementLaSoluce

Postby ClementLaSoluce » October 27th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Good evening

Well it was not very clear, I thought that it was a simple player that wanted to do some bad joke. That is why I said "I will signal you". That was not sarcastic. You could have said that you were admins. And I have said that I was not nazi. It is not very simple to explain in a chat, I am not very good in english and messages disappear very quickly.

ClementLaSoluce

Postby ClementLaSoluce » October 27th, 2018, 9:18 pm

I am sorry if I created some problems, but I never could have imagined that my pseudo could have been interpreted like this. Insomuch as I play very few in Axis side.

Return to “You are banned?”