Another D.I.EAIRFORCE misbehaviour

I wish to register a complaint!
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
Revelie

Another D.I.EAIRFORCE misbehaviour

Postby Revelie » July 20th, 2018, 4:32 pm

It take some things to make me come here and report as I did it only once so far but enough is enough. I think admins already noticed that this particular player make a lot of trouble, especially regarding planes and airfields. Just today on Cobra map he got to the plane (P47) I was running to but he somehow got into it becuase he just spawned there. Yes, he saw me and it was his first spawn of the round I think. I shoted few rounds of m1 carbine nowhere near pilots head (and it don't take a very good player to aim there) to voice my rights but ofc he took away from airfield. Right here I understand - no reason for ban, maybe just misunderstanding.

But no. He bursted in caps lock laugh on chat how he got the plane and when I took the P51 Mustang as I don't care that much to argue or wait for him to die. As I fired the enginge to begin to take off Eair turned back the P47 and ripped of my plane with machineguns, of course with mortal effect.

This isn't the first accident with this player, as stated above especially with planes as Eair clearly thinks he is above rules in taking planes and overall air combat. Flaming insults are just addition to theme of his behaviour. The decisions belongs to admins, as for myself I suggest banning as the player is recidivist (I know there gonna be trouble with him waiting for planes) and isn't much scared reports in game. Of course I attache screenshots, hope they work.

Regards, Rev.

https://ibb.co/erSPDd
https://ibb.co/ffOd6y

papafh2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Re: Another D.I.EAIRFORCE misbehaviour

Postby papafh2 » July 21st, 2018, 11:39 am

Revelie wrote:It take some things to make me come here and report as I did it only once so far but enough is enough. I think admins already noticed that this particular player make a lot of trouble, especially regarding planes and airfields. Just today on Cobra map he got to the plane (P47) I was running to but he somehow got into it becuase he just spawned there. Yes, he saw me and it was his first spawn of the round I think. I shoted few rounds of m1 carbine nowhere near pilots head (and it don't take a very good player to aim there) to voice my rights but ofc he took away from airfield. Right here I understand - no reason for ban, maybe just misunderstanding.

But no. He bursted in caps lock laugh on chat how he got the plane and when I took the P51 Mustang as I don't care that much to argue or wait for him to die. As I fired the enginge to begin to take off Eair turned back the P47 and ripped of my plane with machineguns, of course with mortal effect.

This isn't the first accident with this player, as stated above especially with planes as Eair clearly thinks he is above rules in taking planes and overall air combat. Flaming insults are just addition to theme of his behaviour. The decisions belongs to admins, as for myself I suggest banning as the player is recidivist (I know there gonna be trouble with him waiting for planes) and isn't much scared reports in game. Of course I attache screenshots, hope they work.

Regards, Rev.

https://ibb.co/erSPDd
https://ibb.co/ffOd6y

Ok its Time to give D.I.EAIRFORCE a brake! 2 Weeks to learn the Rules on our Server! Enjoy the Summer!

airforce
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Postby airforce » July 22nd, 2018, 10:22 am

Heei all !

some players told me that i have to take a look at 762 because i was getting banned ?

First of all I want to explain what happened in the server ! and why I teamkilled that ''revelie''
Revelie please ! DO NOT TWIST THE STORY just because your mad that I was first at your plane !

Revelie and I spawned both the same time in base ! we both saw one plane the green thunderbolt ! so we started running, I was just 0.5 second earlier and took the plane, so I can understand revelie was pissed because of this (I would be pissed to) but instead just waiting for another plane he started to shoot at me, during takeoff damaging my airplane and myself aswell ! so I turned around and tked him ! I know not a good thing but @ the time no admin was on the server !

So this story is completely different then stated below revelie ! DONT LIE ! tell the truth your started all this just because you where not the first one to took the plane !

Revelie as everybody knows you and I don't fit true one door, I don't know why but somehow you always get pissed when something happen !

762 Crew be my guest to ban me, but remembers the 762 community is already shrinking with everyday players quiting ! and players like Revelie started a fight with a member then getting tked due to his actions and because I was bleeding and pissed ! he started to report players who are getting banned !

If Enrik didn't notify me about this report crapness that revelie posted trying to get rid of me I wouldn't now this ! and I would be innocently banned !

Please revelie stop doing this kind of reports being the one who started it !

CYA ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND SORRY REVELIE FOR THE TEAMKILL ! I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS PISSED ! AND TKED YOU !

airforce
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Postby airforce » July 22nd, 2018, 10:29 am

and now iam getting banned for 2 weeks having holidays because of revelie started something thats just not fair !

Thanks responsible admin for ruining the game !

papafh2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby papafh2 » July 22nd, 2018, 10:41 am

airforce wrote:and now iam getting banned for 2 weeks having holidays because of revelie started something thats just not fair !

Thanks responsible admin for ruining the game !

2 Years Ago...........:

Hey airforce,

i lift your Ban after pureperversions send me a PM.

But: if you brake any rule in the next time you will earn a 4 Week brake from our Server!
You know our simple Rules i think.

This Time i dont unban you.

airforce
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Postby airforce » August 5th, 2018, 5:23 pm

Hey all ?

I see iam banned from the server ?

may I ask why because I was unbanned first ?

Kind regards ?

Airforce

Return to “Report Player”