Banned?

You cannot play on [762] any more? Come here to ask why.
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
GunHogz

Banned?

Postby GunHogz » July 5th, 2018, 11:46 pm

Hello,
I haven't played Forgotten Hope for probably about 4 or 5 years now and I came back and installed BF2 through my physical copy then went ahead and downloaded all the things I needed for Forgotten Hope.
Joined your guys server and picked a spawn location then got kicked saying I did too much damage to teammates and or got vote kicked. It's very strange to me because I don't remember doing any mass teamkills or anything like that or even joining this server before but here I am hoping to find any answers.

Thank you for any help as it's much appreciated. I have all my physical copies and CD-Keys just in case if that's needed for proof of any sort.

papafh2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Re: Banned?

Postby papafh2 » July 10th, 2018, 8:26 am

GunHogz wrote:Hello,
I haven't played Forgotten Hope for probably about 4 or 5 years now and I came back and installed BF2 through my physical copy then went ahead and downloaded all the things I needed for Forgotten Hope.
Joined your guys server and picked a spawn location then got kicked saying I did too much damage to teammates and or got vote kicked. It's very strange to me because I don't remember doing any mass teamkills or anything like that or even joining this server before but here I am hoping to find any answers.

Thank you for any help as it's much appreciated. I have all my physical copies and CD-Keys just in case if that's needed for proof of any sort.

You are not on our BAN List. Please check your CD Key

Return to “You are banned?”