Ban Hey_Ya19

You cannot play on [762] any more? Come here to ask why.
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
Hey_Ya19

Ban Hey_Ya19

Postby Hey_Ya19 » May 31st, 2018, 1:41 am

Ola comrades,

first of all on my ban appeal, I hav to say that,
I was a dick and I´am sorry for that.

To the story without protecting myself
I joined your server, after cmp-gaming crashed, you played the one map where it´s dogfight only.
After some short time, the server was cramped full.
I was commanding in the allchat in capital letters to change the map.
I got kicked from an admin first time.
I rejoined the server and said something again and something I shouldnt have said like "762 bullshit".
An admin responded with message command with something like "Thank you Heyya, now i got my reason", I answered "you´re welcome".
Shortly after I got banned, probably not time ban.

Here is my defense
First as you can see, I was being a real dick and there is not really an excuse for my childish behaviour.
Second I was drunk because in Germany we had celebration day on the next day, so no work.
Third I was having a really bad day at work.
Fourth I forgot.

Conclusion:
My behaviour was not good, my defenses do not justify my actions.
I although hope you can forgive a men, who does a mistake once in a while.
It wont happen again.

Additional:
If you check your history you can see, that i never was recorded on your server before, atleast for how long I can remember.
Also I should mention that I attacked the nme airbase which I supposed was ok, recording to rule:
"- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs. "
and that other do, just for your info if this was wrong too.

This is the first ban appeal I had to write, I hope this ones the last and I wont have to write one ever again,

regards, Hey_Ya

x4funI<ODIUM>I
Head Admin
Head Admin

Re: Ban Hey_Ya19

Postby x4funI<ODIUM>I » June 1st, 2018, 9:48 am

Dear Hey_Ya19,

thank you for your post here. A bit of info about our situation here at [762]. Most of our admins do have a real life job, do voluntary work in sport clubs or other unions or are even paramedics or volunteer firefighters. I do value their effort, on top of these real life obligations, in helping out on this (non-vital) video game server greatly.

It is not so much myself but mostly them, whom I wish to protect from the kind of attitude that I did receive from you Ingame 2 days ago. This "give me" "serve me" "jump at my command" attitude that I perceive to be spreading in wide parts of the player base is something, that I will absolutely not tolerate. It is very abrasive, stresses out our volunteers and harms the overall ingame atmosphere.

That Is why I did not give you lengthy warnings, but only kicked you once, then, as that did not stop you, did ban you when you continued.

Ingame situation: we had a sudden influx of players from the CMP crash, so yes, there were too many players for the 32p layer. Still, there was enough to do in flying or repairing assets.

A few lines of chat about that:
[22:05 GLOBAL ] x4fun I<ODIUM>I: guys relax. the server is running fine for 2 days now. i'm not gonna switch around maps. let's enojoy the rotation

(switching maps too often indeed makes the servers prone to crashing, so we tried to avoid it, unless there is an ACTUAL bug on the map)

[22:12 GLOBAL ] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19: GO NEXT ROUND ADMIN LOL
[22:12 GLOBAL ] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19: !admins
[22:12 GLOBAL ] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19: START NEXT ROUND FOR FUCKING FUCKS SAKE
Well...
[22:12 GLOBAL ] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19: WHERE ARE THE ADMINS
(Right here, not amused about this behaviour...)
[22:13 GLOBAL ] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19: i hope this server crashes so we can finally play
(you really were gathering sympathy points here)
*kick*
[22:13 GLOBAL ] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19: 762 bullshit
(It is more like the proverbial call into the forest and the echo that comes back out.)
[22:14 GLOBAL ] x4fun I<ODIUM>I: !s thank you hey ya, you just gave me the reason that i needed
[22:14 GLOBAL ] [DPRC] Hey_Ya19: youre welcome
*ban*

So that is why I did suggest a 2 week ban for you. I know that from your perspective, it seems harsh. It is nothing personal, but this is a behaviour that I do not wish to see on any server that I am responsible for. To be honest, I find this even worse than the occasional freak-out and mass team kill.

After that break, you are welcome back. Please do overthink your attitude and realize, that we are people, too.
Best Regards / MfG
x4fun I<ODIUM>I.

Yehiel_Feiner
Normal Member
Normal Member

Postby Yehiel_Feiner » June 1st, 2018, 5:02 pm

aehemmm, don't worry, odium! he already was able to play again yesterday afternoon.
don't know if it's related to the two different servers, general ban problems or something else ...
created by TheTankHunter1337 in FHT Campaign #17

Hey_Ya19

Postby Hey_Ya19 » June 4th, 2018, 9:00 pm

2 weeks sound fine to me,
I´ll come back then.

Hey_Ya19

Postby Hey_Ya19 » June 17th, 2018, 9:27 pm

Heyho,

so over 2 weeks are over now, could i get unbanned?

greets, Heyya

Sandre
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby Sandre » June 17th, 2018, 10:15 pm

Ban is lifted you can play tomorrow.

Respect the rules and have a nice stay on our server!

Return to “You are banned?”