[762] Wishes Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!

x4funI<ODIUM>I
Head Admin
Head Admin

[762] Wishes Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!

Postby x4funI<ODIUM>I » December 23rd, 2015, 11:08 pm

ImageImageImage

Dear Players, dear Admins,

the year is closing towards its end. We hope you had fun weeks and months on our servers.
Please make use of this forum and give us your feedback, be it positive or negative. We learn by
exchange with you. [762] is a gaming community that is maintained by your donations and lots of
spare time invested by our coder, graphic designers, video makers, mappers and admins. The CMP,
that we could finally release this year, is a great example of how a community can work together.

[762] is and will be a gaming environment that is open to players of all nationalities, languages, religions.

From December 24th-26th you will receive a bonus on your score points in the [762]RANKING.
Bring your extra pair of socks, mittens, scarves and prepare the winter uniform coats, it's
going to get freezing! During these days, Server [762]RANKED #1 will run winter maps ONLY.
For those among you who don't like the snowy time of year, server [762]RANKED #2 will run
a FH2 vanilla rotation with 40 maps. We wish you relaxing holidays + a good start into 2016!

For the [762] Admin team,
x4fun I<ODIUM>I.

ImageImageImage

Neo82
Head Admin
Head Admin

Re: [762] Wishes Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!

Postby Neo82 » January 1st, 2016, 11:46 am

Ich wünsche euch und euren Familien alles Gute und ein gesundes und glückliches neues Jahr.

Return to “News”