Banned for no reason

You cannot play on [762] any more? Come here to ask why.
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
DarthTemoc

Banned for no reason

Postby DarthTemoc » September 11th, 2019, 12:37 pm

I was kicked from 762 server # 3 and later banned. I demand an explanation.

I was playing with titus6 (later other guy) vs papafh2 & johnny. 2 vs 2

Papa called me "gay" because I started to use the grenade launcher. well, everyone can play as they like to play.

After he called me "gay", I started to play with rifle only to show him that I'm not only a grenade launcher player. So, it appears he doesn't like to die much and banned me for no reason (or that reason), and i think he banned the other guy too. Is there a rule that prohibits killing admins?

I love this game, whenever I can I recruit players to join FH2 instead of playing BFV or other games and i share my gameplays on youtube to promote the mod. Now how do I explain that they should be careful to not kill the administrators because they can be banned them for that? This actitude is ridicolous.

When I die several times in the game, i get angry, yes, but i never insult other players.

I demand an explanation and that the unfair ban be removed.

You guys need to control these actitudes. This ruins the game and the desire to enter to play.

(sry for my english)

fabrigrinovero35
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Re: Banned for no reason

Postby fabrigrinovero35 » September 11th, 2019, 4:36 pm

baia baia.. parece que los administradores se les subio la chocolatada a la cabeza jajajaja... pesimo servicio estan dando hoy en dia... una lastima!! se pierde este juego...

fabrigrinovero35
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Postby fabrigrinovero35 » September 11th, 2019, 4:37 pm

ooo talves eres demasiado bueno tu temoc... mmmmmmm... ellos sabran, seguro te estan controlando los movimientos :D

pantsu

Postby pantsu » September 13th, 2019, 4:52 pm

fabrigrinovero35 wrote:baia baia.. parece que los administradores se les subio la chocolatada a la cabeza jajajaja... pesimo servicio estan dando hoy en dia... una lastima!! se pierde este juego...

fabrigrinovero35 wrote:ooo talves eres demasiado bueno tu temoc... mmmmmmm... ellos sabran, seguro te estan controlando los movimientos :D

enfermedad de capro :roll: se esta extendiendo a un ritmo alarmante incluso a la administracion principal, que una vez pense que era pura de tal corrupcion.
pm me if you want to be friends on Steam! ;o)
Mr.Thunderman, the greatest FH2 pilot

papafh2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby papafh2 » September 27th, 2019, 5:24 am

DarthTemoc wrote:I was kicked from 762 server # 3 and later banned. I demand an explanation.

I was playing with titus6 (later other guy) vs papafh2 & johnny. 2 vs 2

Papa called me "gay" because I started to use the grenade launcher. well, everyone can play as they like to play.

After he called me "gay", I started to play with rifle only to show him that I'm not only a grenade launcher player. So, it appears he doesn't like to die much and banned me for no reason (or that reason), and i think he banned the other guy too. Is there a rule that prohibits killing admins?

I love this game, whenever I can I recruit players to join FH2 instead of playing BFV or other games and i share my gameplays on youtube to promote the mod. Now how do I explain that they should be careful to not kill the administrators because they can be banned them for that? This actitude is ridicolous.

When I die several times in the game, i get angry, yes, but i never insult other players.

I demand an explanation and that the unfair ban be removed.

You guys need to control these actitudes. This ruins the game and the desire to enter to play.

(sry for my english)

I wait for the Video Upload that you announced in Discord.

Return to “You are banned?”