I am banned ?

You cannot play on [762] any more? Come here to ask why.
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
Enriik
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Re: I am banned ?

Postby Enriik » March 2nd, 2018, 12:22 pm

If they would lift the ban they would also unban guy who was banned with that CD Key I think. Buy or try another key
Last edited by Enriik on March 2nd, 2018, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slayer

Postby Slayer » March 2nd, 2018, 4:10 pm

GEORG_KONN wrote:
Slayer wrote:Buy it here, only one cent: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-Art ... tlefield+2

Why should I buy it ? I can theoritically play if they lift the "ban" for no reason...

The "ban" isn't really a ban put on you by an admin. It is caused by you using a cd key from a source which spreads those keys to many different people, therefore your safest bet is to buy the game. All your problems will be solved, and since you never bought it before, it is not like you have to spend money twice on the same game.

Of course you can choose to not buy it, but my guess is that you just can't play then. I don't have an interest in selling BF2, I just want to help you play FH2.

Check here for more info: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1072#p8659

GEORG_KONN
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Postby GEORG_KONN » March 2nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Slayer, first of all, I really appreciate that you try to help me, but buying Battlefield 2 to play Forgotten Hope 2 which has 100 players max only in afternoon and night is kinda irrational. Dont get me wrong, Forgotten Hope 2 is the best game I have ever played and I really love it but its very limited. I will try everything else first, and the last opinion will be to buy Battlefied 2 a game which was deliberately killed by its developers and EA does everything to prevent you from playing. Its very cheap but getting it to me and all this is meh... I dont know though I may be forced to buy it since i want to play...

Slayer

Postby Slayer » March 4th, 2018, 12:30 am

OK, fair enough. Buying it will be the fastest and safest option, but of course you are free to try anything else first. I hope you succeed in getting FH2 running, and if you have any suggestions to do something about how "limited" this game is (I don't see that but maybe I misinterpret this), then please provide feedback ;)

GEORG_KONN
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Postby GEORG_KONN » March 4th, 2018, 12:32 pm

Slayer wrote:OK, fair enough. Buying it will be the fastest and safest option, but of course you are free to try anything else first. I hope you succeed in getting FH2 running, and if you have any suggestions to do something about how "limited" this game is (I don't see that but maybe I misinterpret this), then please provide feedback ;)

Thank you. With the term 'limited' I reffered only to the playerbase because its small. Everything else about this game is awesome ! I sometimes discuss with my friends about this game and we all agree that its one of the greatest, if not the greatest, WW2 game ever. The perfect balance between realism, fun and immersion. I really wish there was a way to put it on Steam (it was some years ago I think) or something like that in order to expand its playerbase, but I dont think its possible because EA has the rights of Battlefield 2... Just like Battlefield 1942 which have 300 people average. Great games. I will do whatever I can to get it working even if I have to pay a few bucks maybe. Thanks again and I hope to see you on the battlefield !

Jonatronathan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Jonatronathan » March 4th, 2018, 12:51 pm

Surely it'll only set you back a few £/$/(Brexit seems to have removed the Euro from my keyboard) on ebay or used on Amazon, definitely worth it.

GeoPat

Postby GeoPat » March 4th, 2018, 4:21 pm

EDIT:
Dear Players,

we do not distribute ways to either circumvent bans on this forum - or to download a
copyrighted game, which BF2 still is.

There is a reason that battlelog.co was closed down BY REQUEST OF EA Games.
See for yourself: https://battlelog.co/
Step 2 would have been a lawsuit. We cannot afford to have that here.
If the forums at warumdarum.de want to risk that, it is their business.

You can contact each other via PM, but we will delete any reference to distribution
links of copyrighted material.

x4fun I<ODIUM>I

GEORG_KONN
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Postby GEORG_KONN » March 4th, 2018, 6:08 pm

EDIT:
Dear Players,

we do not distribute ways to either circumvent bans on this forum - or to download a
copyrighted game, which BF2 still is.

There is a reason that battlelog.co was closed down BY REQUEST OF EA Games.
See for yourself: https://battlelog.co/
Step 2 would have been a lawsuit. We cannot afford to have that here.
If the forums at warumdarum.de want to risk that, it is their business.

You can contact each other via PM, but we will delete any reference to distribution
links of copyrighted material.

x4fun I<ODIUM>I

Return to “You are banned?”