Banned

You cannot play on [762] any more? Come here to ask why.
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
Sandre
Head Admin
Head Admin

Re: Banned

Postby Sandre » February 24th, 2018, 12:07 am

and Odi, we do not have the harsh censored acting like on other boards. 762 stays as always for the freedom of speech. We can accept other ideas and moves.

RAnDOOm
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Postby RAnDOOm » February 24th, 2018, 10:39 am

Sandre wrote:and Odi, we do not have the harsh censored acting like on other boards. 762 stays as always for the freedom of speech. We can accept other ideas and moves.

Yet you ban players from your server with absolutely ZERO proof.

Hypocrisy runs high here. :lol: :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy

x4funI<ODIUM>I
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby x4funI<ODIUM>I » February 24th, 2018, 11:04 am

Randoom, one day you will be hopefully in a position where you have to run a public game server that is open
every evening of the week, with several hundred of players passing through. One that is not password protected and open for more than only 5 hours on Friday evening. One where you cannot just play on as "admin squad", making smart comments, while leaving the actual administrating to others.

We have said for years that we would welcome another public FH2 server as competition. To show, how it can be done better. HSLAN did a reasonably good job. But for some reason, it is easier for most people to just play at [762] and complain about the evil empire.

The daily routine may change your view and you may start to think in terms of what is necessary, rather than what
is black and white... Meanwhile, I will add "hypocrite" to the long list of my given names, it shall fit nicely on the shelf,
right next to "sociopath". Thank you <3 :)

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/high_horse
Best Regards / MfG
x4fun I<ODIUM>I.

RAnDOOm
Rockie Member
Rockie Member

Postby RAnDOOm » February 24th, 2018, 11:20 am

I didnt quote you, so obviously it was not meant to you.

x4funI<ODIUM>I
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby x4funI<ODIUM>I » February 24th, 2018, 12:00 pm

I can take this all lightly, Randoom. It is "we" in this case, Sandre, Papa and me are in this decision together.

If you don't touch anything, you cannot do anything wrong, as the old German saying goes.
(for Hawk: "Wer nichts anfasst, kann auch nichts verkehrt machen.")
Best Regards / MfG
x4fun I<ODIUM>I.

Achtungsnow

Postby Achtungsnow » February 24th, 2018, 11:24 pm

This thread is a wreck, I already accepted the fact that i wont be unbanned when the admins didn't reply to the thread for months. Could people please stop white knighting and making this an issue to drive their own delusions? I can't believe this suddenly turned into a 762 vs CMP trashtalk thread. While I do not believe its morally correct to excert power in a way that bases belief over proof, there isn't anything that stops the admins from banning someone from THEIR server, regardless of the reason. I gave my proof, and sadly it wasn't good enough to make them change their minds, and I can understand that, as I dont have any recordings of me playing in the public server there isn't much I can do beyond this point. I'm willing to co-operate with anyone to further try and prove that I am not using any cheats or modified files to gain an advantage, as I have absolutely nothing to hide.

CaproGreene
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby CaproGreene » February 25th, 2018, 12:03 am

I shouldnt mesh around in this thread anymore. Its getting worse and for I can see only divides the player base.

one question;

and prove that I am not using any cheats or modified files to gain an advantage,

But Plz tell me how a person can prove that he is not playing with modified files?

mcpollo

Postby mcpollo » February 25th, 2018, 12:32 am

Achtungsnow

Postby Achtungsnow » February 25th, 2018, 2:55 am

CaproGreene wrote:
But Plz tell me how a person can prove that he is not playing with modified files?

Outside of video, I wouldn't know. A video usually tells you a lot, for example texture mods would be seen easily, and you can analyze aim pattern frame-by-frame. But as I said, I have no video of me playing those public rounds, only campaign battles, so I have very little to go by in that sense.
Also public and campaign gameplay differ significantly, you dont have to chase after objectives as tediously, which results in a much better KDR when you dont have to slam your face against a wall all the time. I just find it odd that I was banned now, and not during the 10 years I've played this mod. I used to play a lot on the official FH2 public server.

Boo(RUS)
Normal Member
Normal Member

Postby Boo(RUS) » February 27th, 2018, 5:27 pm

neiro_R wrote:
Boo(RUS) wrote:ЧМО ёбаное перебанило меня везде, а теперь сами себе хуи обсасывают.

rude animal

Слыш петух, я в Москве, ты где, может хватит смелости встать передо мной и ответить за базар?
Я на тебя мразь колготки надену и тут фото выложу, какая ты красавица.

Return to “You are banned?”