Banned

You cannot play on [762] any more? Come here to ask why.
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
Achtungsnow

Banned

Postby Achtungsnow » December 22nd, 2017, 9:22 pm

Hello, it seems that I have been banned from the server because of Teamkilling, yet i haven't played on the server for a while now. I spoke with Odium over TeamSpeak, and he said that the reason of the ban is because of your toughts that I was hacking during the CMP campaign. Is this true? If you want, I have recordings of the entire campaign, so if there has been a moment in which you think i've used illicit ways I can hopefully prove you otherwise.

papafh2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Re: Banned

Postby papafh2 » December 23rd, 2017, 8:52 am

Hi Achtungsnow,

we got some reports about you that you are cheating. To get proof that you are not cheating send us a link to the Videos from the Campaign.

Have nice xmas Days.

papafh2

Achtungsnow

Postby Achtungsnow » December 23rd, 2017, 6:52 pm

I uploaded the first battle, if you need more it will take a while as I need to re-render and upload them because their filesizes are too large. They also contain my extremely salty cursing :roll:

https://youtu.be/0jS2mDNg2LQ

pr0z4c
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby pr0z4c » February 14th, 2018, 9:57 am

Banning Achtungsnow is a ridiculous decision, and there is no proof of him cheating at all.

What is even more strange is that Achtung was banned on the 762 server right after some of you left the campaign. And you accused him of cheating during the campaign. He didnt even play on the public server. Here are some examples wich point out that he was not cheating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jS2mDN ... u.be&t=38m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jS2mDN ... e&t=47m28s

you all know that Achtung has been playing this game for years and he is that good! period.

I dont mind, or better jet, you should ban players who are obviously cheating, but this is complete nonsense. So untill you find actual proof of him cheating, you should lift the ban.

the argument that he knew where the enemy was comming from and thus cheating is also false. good headphones and you can actually hear the enemy running around.

Ts4EVER

Postby Ts4EVER » February 15th, 2018, 5:27 pm

Why do I never get accused of cheating? Oh right, I suck. :cry:

x4funI<ODIUM>I
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby x4funI<ODIUM>I » February 15th, 2018, 5:54 pm

Because in your videos, showing your FH2 gameplay, your aim point sways from the center if you walk, jump, look around, get freaked out,... - like a regular player's aim point would.

It is not glued to the center and mechanically sweeping from left to right all the time like a radar.

We have watched certain finnish players years ago (not Achtungsnow) who used the same bots and showed the same style of movement.

We had the same problem with someone from Austria who keeps making new accounts (BLAKE88, et. al.). Watching these guys in death cam, seeing them mow down enemies beyond the fog line while firing from the hip; "sensing" that someone is behind the next house or corner...stuff like that.

There are these same suspicions about someone like Cpt. Mike. About Mr. Thunderman.

Round ending results of 50 Kills vs. under 10 deaths as infantryman are not what I would call "regular". But that is just silly me, who has been playing FH2 since it's sandy beginnings.

So yes, we are in the predicament here that without Punkbuster or any current tool, we cannot prove anything. Pr0z4c is right. On the other hand we know by seeing videos that there are wallhacks, radar hacks and aimbots for FH2.

The question is, do we have to tolerate everything that happens on our servers?

There are arguments, good arguments to be made to decide this either way. While I do have no personal problems with Achtungsnow or Captain Mike nor with Mr. Thunderman for that matter, I do find that their game play style with their round results is highly doubtful and I would very much welcome not having to have this discussion.

One should really ask himself what one can gain by having an awesome K/D that is generated by a cheating tool. Knowing that this does not represent your own skill level. Not at all. AND knowing that you ruin the evening for most of the other players who just want to enjoy FH2 without being sniped by someone with "digital help". Yes, we do have numerous complaints in Teamspeak, PMs and forums about these "boosted" players.

So yes, [762] do get to be the bad guys again because we have to deal with the problem.

Papafh2 is in charge of the bans since I have decided to not handle these any more several years ago and pass it on to Sandre. Following him, it has been Papafh2's responsibility for over a year now. The 3 of us do know the problems involved and do not take these decisions easily.

Papafh2 will decide this and I will support his decision, which ever option he takes.
Best Regards / MfG
x4fun I<ODIUM>I.

pr0z4c
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby pr0z4c » February 15th, 2018, 6:32 pm

There is still no proof whatsover of achtung using hacks.

get some proof and otherwise unban him.

papafh2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby papafh2 » February 16th, 2018, 7:41 am

pr0z4c wrote:There is still no proof whatsover of achtung using hacks.

get some proof and otherwise unban him.

Im sure that Achtungsnow is Cheating. Not in this Video here we see a normal Player with normal K/D.
But i watched him at 31.10.17 in the freecam (for 1,5 Hours) on the 762 Server and there i see a guy who can looking through walls and give Headshots after a fast 180 degrees rotation. I don’t need more Checks to be sure that he use forbidden tools.
Do you really think I want to be fooled? ->NO!

Have good Day.

Best Regards
papafh2

Sandre
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby Sandre » February 16th, 2018, 9:49 am

Well,

i am not on the same side with papa at this video. Achtung played like Shell shocked player, really he can do that all night long? Next question is, he is always on the spot, 100% accurate in the middel of the screen, no wtaching on the ground, not a zero slip withe mouse?
To my mind, every day and every round he has a good round.

Ts4EVER

Postby Ts4EVER » February 16th, 2018, 10:58 am

Well, leaving the mouse at the middle of the screen is standard practice in competitive shooters, in Counter Strike they call that "cross hair placement" and train for it. I try to do that myself, in fact, I just lack practice. It's also not indicative of an aimbot.

Return to “You are banned?”