I have been bannished

You cannot play on [762] any more? Come here to ask why.
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
Izhod

I have been bannished

Postby Izhod » August 4th, 2017, 2:24 pm

Hello! So, I just wanted to apologize for the team kills. My mouse was not right from long time. It was suddenly changing mouse position. And the day before I got banned I wanted to take out my weapon but my mouse bugged and I planted satchel charge...and guess what happened! A whole bunch of people died. When I tried the mouse after the game it was clicking twice instead of once.

I am sorry about that. I changed my mouse too :mrgreen:

My nickname in the game is Whod.

papafh2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Re: I have been bannished

Postby papafh2 » August 6th, 2017, 11:18 am

Izhod wrote:Hello! So, I just wanted to apologize for the team kills. My mouse was not right from long time. It was suddenly changing mouse position. And the day before I got banned I wanted to take out my weapon but my mouse bugged and I planted satchel charge...and guess what happened! A whole bunch of people died. When I tried the mouse after the game it was clicking twice instead of once.

I am sorry about that. I changed my mouse too :mrgreen:

My nickname in the game is Whod.

The Admin who banned you give you an answer.

pureperversions
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: I have been bannished

Postby pureperversions » August 9th, 2017, 9:14 pm

i am the admin that banned you, i had been watching you in spectator view the previous round, you where deliberately shooting at team mates, only firing at there feet or at there vehicles as they passed,

at the start of the next round you ran towards team mates in a vehicle and threw the satchel charge at them, usually if someone accidentally drops a satchel charge the person runs away from the team mates before its dropped, considering your actions in previous round i do not believe it was accidental

Return to “You are banned?”