Banned

You cannot play on [762] any more? Come here to ask why.
Forum rules
- No: racism/SS/Nazi comments/names/squads. No flaming/insulting.
- No teamkilling on purpose/wait your turn for weapons & vehicles.
- No fighting/AFK commander
- ABC Lines & Main Bases: Do NOT fire into / out of there!
- Planes: only attack fixed positions behind ABCs.
MATiASSek

Banned

Postby MATiASSek » October 19th, 2018, 9:51 pm

Hello

Recently my account was banned for teamkills? I never Tk for purpouse and when I TK I always say sorry, but I guess admin didn't believed me and instead listned to the troll-guy from enemy team (wtf?) saying Im teamkilling on purpouse. Yes, I was anger and called this guy rude words which is my fault, I got provoked but admin realy called me things I did not do and then just banned me.

I read that for others false cd keys were issues, but im running on original 2005 key so its not the issue. Im not trolling on server and I never Tk on purpouse, like c'mon I know the rules. FH2 762 server nr 2, would be realy happy if I could play again. If I did something wrong or offended someone Im very sorry.

pureperversions
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Banned

Postby pureperversions » October 20th, 2018, 9:19 pm

So I guess the times in past few weeks where you have been shooting at team mates, throwing explosives in main. Not waiting in line. The warnings I have given you. The warning and kick just before you came back and teamkilled right after rejoining game never happend?

MATiASSek

Postby MATiASSek » October 21st, 2018, 2:48 pm

I really dont know if you are speaking about the same person, I never shot/teamkill on purpouse because I know its the fastest way to get ban. I am retarded but not so retarded to rejoin server after kick and then proceed to teamkill people on purpouse. You kicked me because I accidentaly TK (I even said sorry to my teammates, you can check logs), then you listened to the person from enemy team (septopedal.octoups) suggesting (and obviously trolling) I did TK on purpouse. I didnt, and how player from enemy team knows if you TK on purpouse or not? I dont remember not waiting in line for vehicles, because usualy when I see there is line for vehicles I just skip and just go and play as inf.

Is there possibilty to be unbaned future time? Sorry if I offended someone.

pureperversions
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby pureperversions » October 21st, 2018, 8:49 pm

what got you kicked/banned was running around in main base spamming the explosives voice command and then throwing 3kg explosive near where a team mate was and where tank spawns and damaging the tank then running and jumping in panther i was waiting for whilst i was in process of telling you to behave

bans is for two weeks hopefully when you come back you will behave better and not shoot/throw stuff around when waiting

x4funI<ODIUM>I
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby x4funI<ODIUM>I » October 23rd, 2018, 7:41 am

*walks by sipping morning Tea* :shock:

*reads over wall of text*

Dude, really? Take your time-out and next time just follow the server rules.
There is only five of them, it is not that hard.

Keep it up, Pure! ;)

*nods a greeting, keeps walking*
Best Regards / MfG
x4fun I<ODIUM>I.

CaproGreene
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby CaproGreene » October 25th, 2018, 2:20 pm

There is a 6th rule added: No flaming/insulting

See also server dialogue box (left under corner)

x4funI<ODIUM>I
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby x4funI<ODIUM>I » October 25th, 2018, 2:45 pm

Well it is already in the first line so I count that under #1 (common sense and courtesy)

You know how it is with many players, they cannot count that far...
Best Regards / MfG
x4fun I<ODIUM>I.

Return to “You are banned?”